A produtora de blocos EOS pertencente à comunidade

e Facilitador de DAC

Watch this simple one-minute video explainer to find out more about eosDAC


EOS.io Software

The EOSIO Software being developed by Block.one facilitates the first highly scalable smart contract blockchains, with transaction fees covered through small levels of token inflation. This allows the development of genuinely scalable decentralised applications, and online/onblock businesses which are owned by their communities.


EOS Block-Production

Instead of ‘mining’ on the Proof-of-Work algorithm like Bitcoin and Ethereum, EOSIO blockchains use the Delegated Proof of Stake algorithm, whereby token holders vote in 21 main block producers and 100 reserve producers. These block producers require major infrastructure to handle enterprise class decentralised applications and need to be significant entities capable of scaling as required. Block producers are paid through the limited inflation of EOS tokens in circulation.

Apresentando a Comunidade Autônoma Descentralizada (DAC)

Uma Comunidade Autônoma Descentralizada (DAC, em inglês) é governada pela própria constituição, que está programada em contratos inteligentes na blockchain. Este modo revolucionário de unir a comunidade como uma cooperativa, tornou-se possível pelo pelo EOS. A DAC é controlada pelos donos de tokens e pelos membros do comitê eleitos para coordenar as operações.

A produtora de blocos EOS pertencente à comunidade

It is the vision of eosDAC that EOS.IO block production should be open for everyone to contribute and benefit. To realise this vision, eosDAC is an evolving Decentralised Autonomous Community (DAC) focused on EOS.IO Block Production serving the EOS communities worldwide. In doing this, eosDAC is creating the tools and smart contracts it needs to function. It will share these with the EOS communities to help other DACs thrive on the EOS.IO blockchains.


eosDAC is creating a DAC on the EOS blockchain, until then eosDAC is being run by its Team. eosDAC has spent most of the time since the EOS mainnet launch in June 2018 as an active block producer, meaning we have been continuously elected by the EOS community to be one of the 21 block producers on the chain.

Tokens eosDAC:

eosDAC Tokens: 100% Gifted to EOS and eosDAC Community

eosDAC tokens were given away as widely as possible in order to enable a truly de-centralised and large membership for the DAC. The key focus was the EOS and eosDAC communities who were envisaged to be potentially the most interested in participating in a DAC and using their tokens to help steer its future.


The majority of eosDAC tokens (75%) were airdropped at a rate of 1:1 to the EOS token holders as of the 15th April 2018, with any excess from this allocation burnt and therefore put out of circulation. The remainder of the tokens (25%) were gifted to a wide spread of eosDAC community members, including the eosDAC Launch Team.

Arquitetura de rede eosDAC

The key object has been to achieve a wide geographic and jurisdictional coverage with block-production infrastructure deployed in the United Kingdom, Romania and South Korea. The Launch Team will continue to use its considerable experience of high-level data centre operation and Tier 1 inter networking design & implementation to ensure shortest latency, maximum efficiency and solid redundancy within our network architecture.

eosDAC Core Principles
(Code Of Conduct)

Excelência em prestação de serviços

The primary objective of eosDAC is to ensure that it is able to continuously produce blocks required by EOS.IO software driven blockchains.

Abertura e transparência

Todas as decisões feitas pela administração da eosDAC e todas as operações da eosDAC serão abertas e transparentes.

Suporte à comunidades no mundo todo

Queremos que a blockchain EOS.IO floresça, e para isso vamos nos juntar às comunidades EOS com a ideia de iniciar e dar suporte à projetos que beneficiem todas as comuniadades de blockchain EOS.IO, incluindo ferramentas para outras DACs.


A eosDAC almeja tratar todos os membros de forma justa e recompensar contribuições de forma apropriada. Nenhum membro terá acesso a menos informações do que os outros.


A eosDAC jamais procurará ter estoque significativo ou influencier outros produtores de blocos. Ela também tomará as medidas cabíveis e apropriadas para proteger a própria independência.

Fraude eleitoral

A eosDAC jamais pagará por votos de donos de tokens EOS.