The Community-Owned eos Block Producer and DAC Enabler
Why Vote for eosDAC?
As an EOS tokenholder, you have an ownership stake in EOS. Voting for an EOS Block Producer is like voting for who takes care of your property. Who you choose to take care of your property matters.
Why Join eosDAC?
As an autonomous community, our operations are visible and reproducible on the blockchain. If you join as a member, you can submit your project plans as a worker proposal to the custodians and if they approve it, get paid it.
What does the EOSDAC token do?
- EOSDAC tokens give the holders the ability to become an eosDAC registered member upon agreement of the constitution on the member client. The more tokens you have the greater benefits you may have.
- Being an eosDAC member gives registered token holders the ability to vote for and elect Custodians to represent the token holder. Custodians will decide how to allocate the DAC’s revenues through signing on-chain multi-sig worker proposals.
- EOSDAC registered members and/or token holders may receive airdrops of projects that use the eosDAC “DAC FACTORY” to launch their own DACs with.
- Registered EOSDAC token holders will be eligible to submit worker proposals to do paid work for eosDAC or EOS ecosystem.
- Registered EOSDAC token holders may be entitled to distribution of profits if the elected Custodian board votes to do this.
DACs (Decentralised Autonomous Communities) are essentially just digital organizations that use blockchain to do things that could never be done by traditional organizations. This is important because just like today’s apps are held by corporations and organizations, Dapps will need to be held by something.
By bringing a way for DACs to easily be made on EOS, eosDAC thinks this will cause an explosion of new digital organizations that can massively benefit EOS and change the world.
If you’d like to learn more about DAC’s, you can watch the What is a DAC? video here: